Saturday, August 21, 2010

There's Still Time

I have 4 months to bust out challenges and hopes on my list. I can do it! I'm focused (sort of)!

The other project that has my attention is my other blog, http://parentingpoliticspillowtalk.blogspot.com/.
This week, I will be communicationg about the politics of relationships - particularly those that are started on facebook, the psyche of liars, as well as other topics and people who need to be addressed. Before I start that though, I want to add one more to-do onto the list.

Usually, I am the mediator...the communicator...the peace-keeper. I do, admittedly, tend to move away from relationships, quickly, that I view as unhealthy to others. This prevents me from really letting loose...from saying what's on my mind, from being...hmmm, what's the word...a bitch. So, I've decided I need to #366 learn how to open a can of whoop-ass. This morning, I got myself a case of cans and will work my way through them. While I realize I have until 12/31/10 to do so, the expiration date on the cans is fast approaching. So, I'll be steadily, with great detail, letting loose. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment