Saturday, February 6, 2010

Laughing All The Way

The resolution reads, "Daily, laugh for long periods of time! HA!"  Although I've commented before about the laughter in my life, I thought it would be nice to bring it up again.

Elsa and I have been sick. Last night we were struck with an illness and have felt terrible all day. Yet, I keep laughing.

(Princess) Elsa decided that she wanted to stay in bed - my bed - all day. According to her, it's snuggly. So, I propped up some pillows, brought in her books and journal, and left a box of tissues. As I was walking out the door, she asked if she could have one of the brass bells  that we have placed throughout the house. That way, if she needed me, she could ring.

Ding-a-ling-a-ding a-ling...

I was summoned. She was hungry for some toast. And she wanted tea.  No problem.

As I got to the bottom of the steps...ding-a-ling...

She wanted to make sure I knew that her food and drink should be delivered on a serving tray. Princess! (Wouldn't have it any other way!)

In the midst of all this, Lucas needed to get ready for a birthday party.  Seeing that I had my hands full, he declared that he would get ready by himself because I really needed to rest after tending to Elsa.

Here's what he decided to wear...


I told you...I'm laughing all the time.

3 comments:

  1. At least he didn't have on the long black wig! Was he a hit at the party? I hope you and the Princess feel better today. I was wondering why you didn't write....

    ReplyDelete