Sunday, January 17, 2010

Another One Bites The Mud...

Sheep shearing got put on hold. We were going to head to the stock show in Denver, but decided to wait another week. Next Saturday and Sunday are dedicated to the wooly beasts! I'm hoping to find a mentor...someone who will teach me to shear so I can cross it off my list!

Instead of going to the show, we went to Mesa Trail in Eldorado Springs for a hike. A muddy hike.

The kids love this trail. From it, we can see Devil's Thumb. As of today, however, it has been renamed. I'm not permitted to say on my blog what the kiddos have decided to call it, except they determined it still belongs to the Devil. Just know that I am taking anatomy classes, which means they're inadvertently* "exposed" to various material.












Word of the day...

Inadvertently, adv.  ~ Unintentionally

No comments:

Post a Comment