Monday, January 4, 2010

Dear,

Pen pal! I found a pen pal. I'm so excited. She seems awesome - in her 50's, 3 grown children, loves to collect recipes ( I like to eat), and she likes old postcards (me too!).
I went to a site called http://www.penpalworld.com/. Initially, I was a bit skeptical. And I didn't want to correspond through email. I want this to be done the old-school way, actually using the written word - a lost art, I'd say. She said that she's love to write via snail mail! Yippee!
Since it's 10:56 pm and I'm supposed to be in bed in 4 minutes, you're going to have to wait until tomorrow to find about the restaurant, almost dying, and running some laps. Oh, and my cell phone confession!
Night!

1 comment:

  1. Share how your mother likes to have her grandchildren practice the 12 days of Christmas. Remember it took the Wise Men until then to reach Bethlehem on Jan 6

    ReplyDelete