Sunday, January 31, 2010

Does Any Of This Count?

  Resolutions...Does this count? ~

 1.  Play golf...Playing Wii golf.

 2.  Play tennis...Again with the Wii.

 3.  Learn to speak Spanish...My friend greeted me, "Hola, bella."  I said, "Hola!"

 4.  Make an Indian meal...Poured Jalfrezi simmer sauce by Seeds of Change onto baked tofu and vegetables. Holy curry! Delicious!

 5.  Remind everyone about the importance of hand-holding..."Elsa, Lucas...you are going to get smooshed if you don't hold my hand...it is dark and we are in a parking lot."

 6.  Kids in the kitchen!...I made pumpkin muffins while the kids were in the kitchen.

 7. Read a book by a local author...Just finished "What the Dead Know" by Laura Lippman. She is from Baltimore. So am I. Locals.

 8.   Go out with the girls...According to an urban dictionary, "the girls" can be a reference to one's breasts. If that's the case, then I am always out with the girls.

 9.  Ride a roller coaster...I get out of bed every morning. Let the ride begin!

1 comment:

  1. Ha!! This is FANTASTIC!! It absolutely counts!! Too funny...

    ReplyDelete