Saturday, January 30, 2010

Car-ma

Today, the kids and I drove to an indoor play area. We parked in a spot that had an actual meter - as opposed to the system where you have to walk a mile, swipe your credit card through a machine, take a ticket,  then walk another mile returning to your car to place the ticket in the window.

Clink. Nothing happened.
Of course, that wasn't enough for me to realize there was an issue with this particular parking-space monitor.
Clink. Nada.


So, we moved our car to another space. This meter appeared to be working. There were arrows...one faced the "right" spot, which was where Joy ( I have a Saab...sounds so sad...so I named her Joy) was stationed. The other arrow pointed "left." I noticed the time had expired for that vehicle. Yippee! I could fulfill another resolution.
I put money into the meter for Joy's neighbor. That's good Car-ma.

No comments:

Post a Comment